All our guests get the “Silvretta-Card” free of charge, which includes free access and entry to:
- Opened cable-cars in the valley of Paznaun (“Paznauntal”)
- Outdoor and indoor pools
- Bathing lake in See (neighbour town)
- Silvretta High Alpine Road
You will receive a free hiking map from us for the Verwall Group, Silvretta Group and the Samnaun Group. You can find an overview of all hiking opportunities here.
Entertaining and fun Tyrolean evenings (link to webpage translated by Google) are offered by association groups.
Tickets can be reserved in the house.
A local farmer offers Tyrolean specialties. More information on request.
- The ski area SunnyMountain is just 10 minutes away from the house.
- Public transportation to the “Dias” valley station is available four times a day before noon. You can also return to the house by bus.
- Another ski area “Ischgl-Silvretta” is reachable within 10 minutes by car.
- Every tuesday during winter season the Sunny-mountain ski resort offers night-sledding.
- The sledge run is six kilometres long and illuminated with extra lights for the moon shine sledding. The end of the sledge run is only a few minutes aways from the house (see location at the page General information).
- You can rent a sledge/toboggan during your stay for free.
- Next to the valley station of the Dias-cable car there is an après-ski bar.
- The town center offers a variety of restaurants and bars to a have drink.
- If you want to recover from an exhausting day, you can relax in our sweat bath. You can use it for free two times a week during winter season.
- The usage of the infrared cabin is also for free during winter.
- You can use the sweat bath or the infrared cabin in summer by request.
You can see some more impressions of the ski area in a video from “Joris van de Vis”.